Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello from the Ki-Ki Meister



Ok. Ok. I know. I haven't written much in awhile. But I have been so busy EATING and SLEEPING and BATHING, and REPEATING THAT SEQUENCE. Oh yeah, and I ALLOW DAD TO BRUSH ME, and I watch movies with them. I like to watch the French films with Dad. cive vous ple??? (or something like that). I am still a 2-people cat. Mom, Dad are my only two people I allow myself to be around. It took so long to train them to my needs and likes! Sheesh! Aren't I purty sitting under last year's Christmas tree? 

Hey, I have a new trick. I yowl until Mom or Dad lets me go out on the patio. Man, it's a JUNGLE out there!!!!! I am in the wild, hunting untamed prey. I creep through the grass, steathily sizing up my next victim, crouching....waiting....waiting....they're gonna get it. Wait, gotta lick that hind leg. Oooops. They got away! 

Mom, can I go back inside to catch another nap before dinner-time? Maybe I'll catch that giselle the next time around. And by the way, can you fix that salmon steak that I love so much? I love you, Mom,....yes you can scratch me on the neck...okay, that's enough.

I'm so glad you got to see me this afternoon.... 'til next time. Ki-Ki

No comments: